If you’re looking for a luxurious dining experience in Orlando that’s out-of-this-world, then the Bonnet Creek Epicurious Progressive Dinner Tour is just for you!
This one-of-a-kind gastronomic adventure takes you on a journey through the exquisite restaurants of the Hilton Signia Hotel and Waldorf Astoria at Walt Disney World.
So, get ready to immerse yourself in a culinary exploration like no other, as you indulge in a delectable array of dishes that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving for more.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
Bonnet Creek Progressive Dinner Tour at Disney World at a Glance:
- The Epicurious Progressive Dinner takes place on Fridays and Saturdays, early October 6 to early November of 2024, from 6 p.m. until 10 p.m. (2024 dates coming soon)
- Get exclusive access to chef-curated menus from some of the finest restaurants
- The epicurean adventure spans four hours and includes seven delicious stops.
- Indulge in handcrafted chocolate treats, delicious dishes of Risotto al Tartufo, Bulgogi Beef, Seared Scallops and so much more!
Keep reading to get the full guide on Bonnet Creek Epicurious Progressive Dinner Tour at Disney World.
What is the Bonnet Creek Progressive Dinner Tour at Disney World?
The Progressive Dinner Tour is an unforgettable culinary adventure with knowledgeable culinary experts as they lead you on a guided walking dinner tour through the renowned restaurants at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
This epicurean expedition spans four hours and includes seven stops, where you’ll have the opportunity to indulge in chef-curated menus and savor delectable food and beverage pairings.
But what sets this Disney dining tour apart from the rest?
Well, it’s not just about sampling delicious food; it’s about uncovering the secrets behind each dish and learning about the artistry that goes into creating them.
With expert chefs guiding you every step of the way, you’ll gain invaluable insights into their techniques, ingredients, and inspirations.
Now, let’s talk about the cost.
How Much Does the Epicurious Progressive Dinner Tour Cost?
The Bonnet Creek Epicurious Progressive Dinner Tour is priced at $250 per person plus tax and gratuity.
Considering the exceptional quality of food and the exclusive access to some of Orlando’s (and Disney’s) finest restaurants, this is a steal!
The total cost for me and my partner came out to $537.22. I do recommend giving your host an additional tip at the end of the night for their service if you feel compelled to.
So, don’t forget to bring some cash.
When is the 2024 Bonnet Creek Epicurious Dinner Tour?
This event takes place on Fridays and Saturdays, from early October to early November, from 6 p.m. until 10 p.m. The 2024 dates are coming soon!
How Does the Epicurious Dinner Tour Work at Disney World?
You start out in front of the La Luce restaurant where you’ll meet your host and the group that you’ll be with for the evening.
After that, you’ll be given a glass of wine to loosen you up for the evening as you head inside La Luce for your first course.
After your delicious first course, you’ll then head over Zeta, an Asian-inspired restaurant, where you’ll go on an amazing adventure through exotic dishes and drinks.
Once your second course is done, you’ll enjoy a third-course meat platter at the food truck then head over to the bar to have a relaxing cocktail break as you begin to make your way over to one of the best steakhouses in Orlando, Bull & Bear.
At Bull & Bear, you’ll enjoy your fourth-course meal which will be completed with a fifth-course dessert to end the night.
This is one of my absolute favorite things to do in Orlando for a date night experience.
Talk about an EPIC weekend!
What Kind of Food Can You Expect at the Bonnet Creek Epicurious Dinner Tour?
As for the dining options, prepare to be spoiled for choice.
From succulent steaks to fresh seafood, and divine desserts to innovative cocktails, there is something to satisfy every palate.
Whether you’re a meat lover or a vegetarian, an adventurous eater, or someone with dietary restrictions, rest assured that there are delectable options available for everyone.
Epicurious Dinner Tour Menu Options:
While I’m waiting for the 2024 menu, I’ll give you the 2023 menu so that you can get an idea of what to expect on this Orlando foodie tour.
Sip, Swirl & Savor
- Pine-Aperol Spritz
- Seasonal Fruit, Burrata And Prosciutto Flatbread (Food)
- RISOTTO AL TARTUFO: Porcini Mushroom, Shaved Black Truffle (Food)
- Nortico Alvarinho, Minho Portugal (Drink)
- HOTATE YUZUYAKI: Seared Scallops, Togarashi, Yuzu Parmesan Foam, Finger Lime, Kuro Goma (Food)
- MAKIZUSHI DUO: Crab Salad, Cucumber, Avocado Topped Tuna, Red Tobiko, Aji Panca Aioli, Micro Cilantro and topped Yellowtail, Green Tobiko, Preserved Lemon Aioli, Microgreens (Food…my favorite of the night!)
- BULGOGI BEEF: Edamame Puree, Roasted Eggplant Miso, Kimchee Chimichurri (Food)
- Sigalas Santorini Assyrtiko, Santorini Greece (Drink)
- Amabuki Himawari Junmai Ginjo Nama “Sunflower” Sake (Drink)
Vibe Kitchen Food Truck
- BULL & BEAR SMOKEHOUSE DOUBLE MEAT PLATTER: House Smoked Pulled Pork and Brisket, Cole Slaw, Cheddar Biscuit, House-made Pickle, and House BBQ Sauce (Food)
- Burgaurd Morgon Cote de Py, Beaujolais France (Drink)
- MONKEY BUSINESS: Hamilton Pot Still Black Rum, Banane du Brasil, Cocchi Americano, Demerara, Lime Clarified in Garam Masala Coconut Milk (Cocktail)
Bull & Bear
- BRAISED RABBIT: Chestnut Spaetzle, Seasonal Wild Mushroom, Local “Frog Song farm” Seasonal Winter Vegetables, Pomegranate (Food)
- Pride Mountain Syrah, Napa Valley CA (Drink)
- CRISPY FROZEN PAVLOVA: Smoked Madagascar Vanilla bean Ice Cream, Strawberry Sorbet, and Red Berry Emulsion (Dessert)
- Chateau Roumieu, Bordeaux France (Drink)
- BAR DU CHOCOLAT: A selection of chocolate confections hand-crafted by Waldorf Astoria Orlando’s world-class pastry team.
7 Beginner Tips and Secrets of This Epic Food Crawl at Disney World
Before embarking on this epicurean journey, here are a few tips to make the most out of your experience.
1. Come Hungry!
With multiple courses waiting to be savored at each restaurant, you’ll want to ensure ample space in your stomach.
Trust me when I say, THEY WILL FEED YOU!
Hipster Power Tip: Take your time drinking as you’ll have a glass of wine or a cocktail for each course. So, pace yourself so that you can have a fun and coherent night.
2. Dress to Impress
The ambiance of these elegant establishments calls for attire that matches their sophistication.
3. Bring Cash
You don’t want to forget to bring cash so that you can tip not only the valet (the preferred parking option) but also the tour guide for this event.
4. Use Valet Parking
On my last visit, valet parking was included. Just double-check by email to the Epicurious team days before leaving for the event.
You can email them at BonnetCreekEpicurious@hilton.com or call 407-597-3712.
5. Reservations are Required
You can’t walk up at the start of the event and try to get in.
There’s limited seating (I believe 10 people per group max) and reservations are required in advance so book your spot ASAP.
6. Wear Your Best Shoes
You want to be fashionable but you will be doing a lot of walking so bring your cutest, most comfortable shoes.
7. Lastly, don’t forget your camera!
You’ll undoubtedly want to capture these memorable moments and share them with friends and family.
My Final Thoughts and Review on the Epicurious Progressive Dinner Tour at Walt Disney World
If you have a passion for fine dining and crave an unforgettable culinary adventure in Orlando, look no further than the Bonnet Creek Epicurious Progressive Dinner Tour.
I always enjoy the high quality dinner prepared from appetizers to desserts. Plus, the staff at both resorts (especially our host) always treats us like VIP during the evening.
It’s an intimate setting with at most ten people per group so you’ll end up making new friends by the end of the night.
So, is the Epicurious Progressive Dinner Tour worth the cost?
If you’re wondering whether the Epicurious Progressive Dinner Tour at Bonnet Creek is worth the cost, the answer is a resounding yes!
With a price tag of $250 per person, you’ll be treated to a delectable four-course meal paired with exquisite wines.
From the elegant Bull & Bear steakhouse to the vibrant La Luce Italian trattoria, the dining options are truly outstanding.
So, if you’re a foodie looking for a memorable evening filled with gastronomic delights, this tour is definitely a must-try.
Just remember to make a reservation in advance and come hungry!
So grab your best shoes, bring some cash for tips and valet parking, and get ready for an epic food crawl at Walt Disney World!
Until next time, Happy Florida Travels!
About the Author
I was born and raised in Leesburg, Florida which attributes to my passion about for this amazing state.
I want to show you how you can create your own memories while discovering the Sunshine State!
Connect with me on Instagram!