Are you looking for the best breakfast in Kissimmee, Florida?
Located just south of Orlando, Kissimmee is a popular destination for those heading to the Sunshine State.
Boasting outstanding vacation homes and excellent hotels, Kissimmee is a great place to stay when discovering the exciting attractions in Orlando.
With Walt Disney World right on the city’s doorstep, Kissimmee is particularly favored by those looking for a convenient base during a magical vacation.
Before heading out on a day of exploration, setting yourself up with a decent breakfast should be top of the agenda.
Not only will enjoying breakfast in Kissimmee save you money by dining outside of the attractions and theme parks, you are also guaranteed to enjoy some phenomenal dishes.
In Kissimmee, you are spoiled for choice with an abundance of incredible breakfast places. To help you decide where to dine for your first meal of the day, I’ve narrowed it down to the top 10 best places to get breakfast in Kissimmee.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
1. Maple Street Biscuit Company
At home in Celebration, the community developed by the Walt Disney Company, the Maple Street Biscuit Company is perfectly located between Kissimmee and Walt Disney World.
Serving up impeccable comfort food with a few unique twists, Maple Street Biscuit Company is an iconic breakfast spot in the area.
Why We Love Maple Street Biscuit Company for Breakfast in Kissimmee
Famous for its biscuits, freshly baked throughout the day, diners can indulge in a menu of both classic and ‘risky’ biscuits with every dish served with a side of gravy.
Open daily from 7 a.m.- 2 p.m., Maple Street Biscuit Company is a great spot to grab breakfast before a busy day.
For those who can’t get enough of Maple Street Biscuit Company, you can also find a location close to SeaWorld Orlando.
Top Dishes on the Menu at Maple Street Biscuit Company:
- The Squawking Goat: Flaky biscuit, all-natural fried chicken breast, fried goat cheese medallion and house-made pepper jelly
- Classic Chicken Biscuit: Flaky house-made biscuit with all-natural chicken
- Smoky Mountain Mac n Cheese: House-made with three different types of cheese and topped with a crunchy cheese cracker crumble
- Hash Brown Cake
Address: 6268 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Celebration, FL 34747 OR 978 Citywalk Lane Oviedo, Florida 32765
Get over 30% off on your Orlando CityPass here!
2. Metro Diner
Home to some of Kissimmee’s most unique breakfast creations, Metro Diner serves up classic American comfort food with a New York flair.
The award-winning diner located in Hunters Creek is just minutes from Walt Disney World and many of Orlando’s other iconic attractions.
Why We Love Metro Diner for Breakfast in Kissimmee
Indulge in classic breakfast options such as fried chicken and waffles or biscuits and gravy.
For the more adventurous taste buds, discover an outstanding collection of exciting dishes like Pumpkin Bread Pudding.
Top Dishes on the Menu at Metro Diner:
- Fried Chicken and Waffles: Fried chicken on a Belgian waffle with powdered sugar and strawberry butter
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding: Bread pudding with pumpkin-cream cheese icing
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes: Pancakes with cinnamon and sugar, cream cheese icing, candied pecans, and cinnamon butter
- Southwest Scramble Bowl: Avocado, black beans, corn, green peppers, jalapeno peppers, onions, tomatoes, and scrambled eggs over hash brown potatoes with salsa, sour cream, and green onions
- Croissant French Toast: Battered and grilled croissants with powdered sugar
Address: 2714 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34741
3. Keke’s Breakfast Cafe
Serving up a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds, Keke’s Breakfast Cafe boasts a sophisticated yet utterly mouthwatering menu.
Why We Love Keke’s Breakfast Cafe for Breakfast in Kissimmee
Served daily from 7 a.m., breakfast at Keke’s Breakfast Cafe has a seemingly endless list of options.
Enjoy classic dishes with unique toppings including waffles, pancakes, stuffed French toast and omelets.
The menu’s star attraction is undoubtedly the Pina Colada Stuffed French Toast whilst the Scrambler Bowl is an excellent savory option.
Top Dishes on the Menu at Keke’s Breakfast Cafe:
- Pina Colada Stuffed French Toast: French toast stuffed with pineapple, coconut, and cream cheese and topped with powdered sugar
- Scrambler Bowl: Eggs, vegetables, hash browns, and toast
- Florida Pancakes: Pancakes with strawberries, banana, blueberries and powdered sugar
- Apple-Cinnamon Waffle: Waffle with apple topping with cinnamon and powdered sugar
- Eggs Portabella: Poached egg on english muffin with hollandaise sauce, Portabella mushrooms, roasted red peppers, and home fries
Address: 1924 John Young Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34741
Get up to 76% off of the Orlando attractions with Groupon TODAY!
4. Rodeo Diner
Enjoy breakfast all day long at Rodeo Diner, a classic diner with a nostalgic vibe.
Inspired by southern fare, the menu at Rodeo Diner is bursting with wholesome comfort food and special twists.
Why We Love Rodeo Diner for Breakfast in Kissimmee
An ideal dining destination for those who enjoy a savory breakfast, Rodeo Diner offers an extensive menu of meat and egg breakfast dishes whilst waffles, pancakes and French toast also appear on the menu.
If you’re looking for a hearty breakfast, look no further than Rodeo Diner.
Top Dishes on the Menu at Rodeo Diner:
- Rodeo Special: Eggs with choice of bacon or sausage, and pancake or french toast
- Country-Fried Steak and Two Eggs: Steak with white gravy, eggs, choice of hash browns, home fries or grits, and choice of toast or biscuit
- Country Scrambler: Scrambled eggs and hash browns with sausage gravy and a biscuit
- Rodeo Breakfast Bowl: Sausage patty, scrambled eggs, home fries, Texas toast and gravy
- Fruit and Blueberry Muffin
Address: 2235 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34744
Bringing a unique brunch concept to St Cloud, Loading…Gastrobrunch features a specials menu that is constantly changing.
Why We Love Loading…Gastrobrunch for Breakfast in Kissimmee
With dishes varying week by week, there is always something new to try at Loading…Gastrobrunch.
Seasonally inspired dishes are created from local produce ensuring the finest and freshest quality.
Whilst the menu remains a surprise, I can tell you that dining here is a culinary adventure and you can expect dishes such as breakfast tacos and tapas.
You can also enjoy bottomless Mimosas all day, every day!
Top Dishes on the Menu at Loading…Gastrobrunch:
- Flavored Mimosas: Multiple flavors including Cinnamon Roll Bun, Peach, and Key Lime
- Seasonal Pancakes: Pumpkin pie spiced pancakes with cinnamon cream cheese butter
- Chicken and Waffles: Fried chicken and Belgian waffle with candied bacon, sriracha maple, and cream cheese butter
- Ultimate Breakfast Omelette: Eggs, bacon, ham, chorizo, sausage, cheese, and sausage gravy
Address: 1023 New York Ave, St Cloud, FL 34769
Florida Flexible Cancellation Vacation Rentals! Check it out here.
6. Island Grove Wine Company at Formosa Gardens
Central Florida’s leading vineyard and a popular date night spot, the Island Grove Wine Company at Formosa Gardens features a winery and bistro offering a premium experience.
Why We Love Island Grove Wine Company at Formosa Gardens for Breakfast in Kissimmee
Enjoy a gourmet brunch with a sophisticated menu of breakfast and brunch dishes accompanied by sangria or Mimosas.
For an elegant breakfast experience, brunch at Island Grove Wine Company at Formosa Gardens is unrivaled.
Top Dishes on the Menu at Island Grove Company at Formosa Gardens:
- Gourmet French Toast: Blueberry, country apple, or traditional with whipped cream and syrup
- Formosa Benedict with Prosciutto: Poached eggs, prosciutto, and house-made hollandaise on toasted ciabatta bread and served with asparagus and potatoes
- Eggs Florentine: Poached eggs, spinach, and house-made hollandaise on toasted ciabatta bread and served with asparagus and potatoes
- Southern Belle Chicken and Waffles: Fried chicken between Belgian waffles with honey pecan butter and syrup
Address: 3011 Formosa Gardens Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
A Cuban restaurant in the heart of Kissimmee, breakfast at Buchito is a great way to kickstart your morning.
The coffee is strong and the menu delicious with authentic Cuban beans and family recipes.
Why We Love Buchito for Breakfast in Kissimmee
Breakfast at Buchito is simple with classic dishes and no fluff.
Enjoy wholesome, hearty dishes bursting with flavor all washed down with the best coffee in Kissimmee.
Top Dishes on the Menu at Buchito:
- Cortadito: Cuban coffee with milk
- Breakfast Sub: Egg, bacon, and cheese
- Scrambler: Egg, ham, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato, and toast
- Tuna Croissant: Tuna salad, lettuce, and tomato
- Passion Fruit Smoothie
Address: 131 Broadway, Kissimmee, FL 34741
ORDER NOW to secure your Walt Disney World theme park ticket! GET MY TICKETS.
8. Cafe Barista
A renowned coffee spot for locals, Cafe Barista offers an exciting menu of specialty coffees with quality beans and mouthwatering frappes.
Open weekdays from 8 a.m. and weekends from 9 a.m., Cafe Barista is tucked in the heart of Kissimmee.
Why We Love Cafe Barista for Lunch in Kissimmee
If you enjoy your morning coffee with a dose of sugar and incredible flavor, Cafe Barista is the destination for you. Its Almond Joy, S’mores and French Toast frappes are just a few of the outstanding options on the menu.
In addition, Cafe Barista offers a breakfast menu of flavorsome omelets and loaded waffles.
Top Dishes on the Menu at Cafe Barista:
- Specialty Frappes: Almond Joy, S’mores, French Toast, and Chocolate Truffle
- M&M’s Waffle: Waffle with M&M’s and Nutella drizzle
- Tropical Toasts: Toast with almonds, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, mixed berries, bananas and choice of almond butter, peanut butter, or Nutella
- Guac Toast: Toast with guacamole base, cherry tomatoes, and parmesan cheese
- The Defended Omelette: Eggs with sweet plantain, bacon, and Swiss cheese
Address: 530 W Emmett St, Kissimmee, FL 34741
9. First Watch
This famous breakfast spot in the heart of Kissimmee is the ideal option for both early birds and late risers.
First Watch caters to all types of breakfast seekers. It serves breakfast and brunch from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
Why We Love First Watch for Breakfast in Kissimmee
Every dish is made from scratch that morning with a diverse menu including omelets, waffles and a range of eggs-clusive dishes.
First Watch also offers an eclectic menu on the healthier side including power bowls and wraps.
Top Dishes on the Menu at First Watch:
- Floridian French Toast: Cinnamon brioche French toast with kiwi, banana, and season berries
- Purple Haze Juice: Purple Haze lemonade, lemon, and butterfly flower tea
- The Tri-Fecta: Eggs with waffle or pancake and choice of bacon, chicken sausage patty, turkey or pork sausage link
- A.M. Superfoods Bowl: Coconut milk chia seed pudding with fresh bananas, berries, mixed berry compote, housemade granola, almonds and toast with almond butter and sea salt
- Chickichanga: Whipped eggs with chicken breast, chorizo, green chiles, cheese and avocado in a tortilla topped with Vera Cruz sauce and sour cream
Address: Multiple locations in Kissimmee
ORDER NOW to secure your Universal Studios theme park ticket! GET MY TICKETS.
10. Boga Cafe and Bread
Serving up coffee freshly roasted on site, Boga Cafe and Bread is a coffee institution in the Kissimmee area.
The finest Arabica beans are imported from fair trade farms and roasted to perfection to create an unbelievable coffee.
Why We Love Boga Cafe and Bread for Breakfast in Kissimmee
Coffee is kept simple at Boga Cafe and Bread with no fancy frappes but plenty of flavor to be enjoyed.
To complement the coffee at Boga Cafe and Bread, the breakfast menu boasts a mouthwatering selection of croissants, Cuban sandwiches and Hispanic pastries.
Top Dishes on the Menu at Boga Cafe and Bread:
- Cuban: Cuban bread, pork, ham, pickles, dark ale mustard, mayo, and Swiss cheese
- Brunch Croissant: Croissant with bacon, turkey, eegg, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo
- Argentinian Spinach Empanada: Spinach, cheese, and pastry
- Pan de Bono: Colombian cheese bread
Address: 3304 W Columbia Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34741
Final Thoughts on the Best Breakfast in Kissimmee
With so many outstanding breakfast places to choose from, you will truly have a tough time deciding which to prioritize.
Thankfully, there is so much to do in the area that you will always have a reason to return and can continue working your way through this list of the top 10 best places to get breakfast in Kissimmee on future trips.
Happy Florida Travels!
About the Author
Steph is a UK-based freelance travel writer and theme park enthusiast. She currently lives in England with her partner and son but is passionate about exploring the world.
UP NEXT: Top 10 Places to Get the Best Breakfast in Orlando on International Drive (2022)